Search This Blog

Monday 11 April 2011

All the Fun Of The 'Con'

    I used to attened Prisoner Conventions, but have not done so for 10 years now, well you have to be a member of Six of One: The Prisoner Appreciation Society to be able to do that.
    I have only had a fleeting interest in convention of the past ten years, but this weekend curiosity got the better of me, and so I 'snooped' on the Convention via Portmeirion's own web cams, one of which was down all weekend. True, you cannot see that much of Portmeirion through the fixed web cams, but certainly the village was not over crowded over the Convention weekend. In fact at times Portmeirion looked to be deserted, I feared that they had all gone on the annual democratic outing! However there were some conventioneers and day visitors to Portmeirion milling about the village, but certainly Conventions these days appear not to be what they once were.
   Really I was curious to see what the girl who was death - Justine Lord - looks like these days, and it was from Six of Ones website that I borrowed the above picture. Justine Lord pictured with Six of One co-ordinator Ian French. to be honest I didn't recognise Justine. As for Ian, he's an old, old friend.
I'll be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment