Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2011

Not Such A Favourite Character!

A gentle giant who nibbles on a short cake biscuit! His voice send chills down the spine durung his questioning of No.6 "The trivia.....the trivia of your res-ig-nation. You resigned prematurely....why-did-you-resign?" Then after he has irritated No.6 by suggesting that it was time that the Prisoner needed "You couldn't stand your job.......you needed time to think." The Prisoner shouts "No, no!" "I'm asking you, not telling you" and No.2 is anxious to calm No.6 when asked "Please don't be angry." "I'm not angry my dear friend, No.2 tells No.6 in a soothing whispering voice "that's just the way things seem to be to you.....Because your new world is so quiet by contrast." I can still hear No.2's voice, and it still sends a shiver down the spine, even today!      I'll be seeing you                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment