Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2011

Postcard From The Village

This postcard is from the late 1980's, and as you can see was produced by Six of One, and at a time when I was proud to be a member of that particular society. Why did I join Six of One? Well at that time it wasn't to meet like minded people, no my reason was completely mercinary - I wanted information and Prisoner merchandise, no other reasons than that. Oh I did meet fellow fans and made many friends through being a member of the society, and became very active with the within the society. But then all good things must come to an end, and so it was in 2001, after fifteen years I become disillusioned when I became involved in the       politics of the society. I didn't resign from the society, I walked out! And so it is you see, in the end we all      have to turn back to ourselves. I started out as a fan of the Prisoner on my own, and so it is today, except for my wife Morag, who is a fan as well. These days I spend my time writing aboout the Prisoner, and never
a day goes by when I don't think of, or write something about the series. We all, each of us have our           own obsession, mine since the age of twelve has been the Prisoner. If anything, Patrick McGoohan made a prisoner out of me! Be seeing you                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment