Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2012

60 Second Interview With A Gun Slinger

No.113 "Howdy partner."
Gunslinger "You looking for trouble?"
"Trouble? No, I'm a newspaperman, I don't carry no gun."
"You gonna write nice words about the Judge?"
"You work for the Judge don't you?"
"Yeah. Me and the rest of the boys."
No.113b "Smile" {Flash goes the camera}
"What's he doing?"
No.113b "Just taking your picture mister."
"I don't like my picture taken!"
No.113 "There's no need to get all riled up mister. It's not for a wanted poster mister.”
"It had better not be."
"Why mister, you wanted for something?"
"I'm wanted in seven States!"
"What for?"
"Murder, robbery, cattle rustling, kidnapping, rape, bigamy, and I'm a horse thief."
"Well no-ones perfect mister!"

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

1 comment:

  1. Favourite eps: Once Upon Time (surprise), before Arrival
    Worst/least fav. eps: A.B. and C.
    Fav. No. 2: Leo McKern (who else?)
    Fav. guest star: none/difficult/Kenneth Griffith?
    Fav. location: Battery Sq., not exclusively

    ReplyDelete