Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 April 2014

60 Second Interview with No.66

    No.113 "I'm sorry to trouble you, but you remind me of someone."
    No.66 "Who might that be?
    "An ex-Admiral, well they say he's an ex-Admiral, but that just might be a delusion."
   "His or yours?"
   "Theirs. Look, you're dressed like Number Sixty-six, you're wearing his cap and badge, and you look like him."
   "Then I must be, mustn’t I?"
   No.113b “Smile.” {click goes the camera}
   "Who?"
   "Number Sixty-six."
   "But there's something not quite right here."
   "How do you mean?"
   "You say you are Number Sixty-six an ex-Admiral."
   "I didn't say that."
   "Yes you did!"
   "No I didn't, you approached me. Who are you looking for lad?"
   "I'm not looking for anyone."
   "Then why come here bothering me?"
   "I just thought you reminded me of......but you are not him."
   "But you said that I am wearing the cap and badge, then it follows that I'm this ex-Admiral Number Sixty-six."
   "Look, what kind of game are you playing?"
   "I'm not playing any game lad. Sit down and help me with my plastic boats. You can have the pocket battleship the Graf Spee, I'll have HMS Exeter, Ajax, and Achilles and the Cumberland.......action stations, all hands to battle stations, range half a mile, open fire when within range..........Flag officer send a message to both Exeter and Cumberland................"

Reporter No.113
Photographic colleague No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment