Search This Blog

Monday 23 June 2014

Village Life!

   No.2 "Why was there no mole on Number Six's left wrist?"
   No.116 "What's that sir?"
   "I said why was there no mole?"
   "Well Number Twelve doesn't have a bruised fingernail!"
   "What's that got to do with it?"
   "Well it's got nothing to do with it, but I thought I ought to say it."
   "Then why say it?"
   "Well Number Six has a bruised fingernail, perhaps Number Twelve should have one also, that's all."
   "It should have been the same with the mole. So I ask again, why was there no mole on Number Six's left wrist?"
   "Because we surgically removed it!"
   "That's enough cheek from you. Report to my office first thing in the morning, first thing."
   "Not in the morning break?"
   "What, and have my elevenses ruined by you, not likely!"

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment