Search This Blog

Monday 30 November 2015

60 Second Interview With Colonel Ross


    No.113: “Tell me Colonel, are you, or were you once Number Two?”
Colonel Ross: "Who?”
    “Number Two, Chairman of The Village.”
    No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}
    Colonel Ross “Who’s that?”
    “He’s Number One, one three b, we contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    “The Tally Ho?”
    “Yes, it’s The Village broadsheet.”
    “You keep mentioning The Village.”
    “Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of The Village, surely you have it on file?
    “What village?”
    “Sorry to have troubled you Colonel. I can see we’re somewhat previous.”
    “Look how did you get in here. Palmer didn’t put you up to this did he?”
    “Palmer? No.”
    {Ross presses a button on his intercom}
   
Alice, get these two out of my office………”
    “Don’t worry Colonel, we’re just going.”
    “…………….and send Palmer in, I’ve a job for him.”


Reporter No.113
Photograph from the Department of Visual Records

2 comments:

  1. At last, delighted to see a post involving my favourite No.2!

    Nadia
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nadia,
      Compliments of the season to you.
      I'm glad you liked the post. I've another in mind involving your favourite Number 2.

      Very best regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete