Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2015

Quote For The Day

    “Transmission will start in five seconds from now. Five, four, three, two, one.”
                             {Announcer - The General}

    It’s all very well telling the students that the Professor’s lecture will start in five seconds. But there is a flaw to Speedlearn. Yes it transmits information which is imprinted on the cortex of the brain through the iris, and that with occasional boosts it’s virtually indelible. And every student may well be word perfect, exactly the same words perfect, so that you end up with a row of knowledgeable cabbages. It may well be argued that the flaw in the educational experiment known as Speedlearn has already been listed, but not the flaw I’m thinking of. To have the three year history course indelibly imprinted on the students brains, they must first be seated in front of a television screen. Without the student doing that, he or she will remain unaffected by Speedlearn, and remain in ignorance, and quite right too! Up the Professor, and down with Speedlearn, that’s what I say. Mind you, if I’d have had a dose of Speedlearn when I was at school I might have passed my maths exam. Unlike Number 6 I had no head for figures!


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment