Search This Blog

Sunday 8 November 2015

This Week I Am Mostly Listening To The Prisoner


     And I do not mean on CD soundtrack, but each episode on DVD via my MP3 player. In a way it will be like listening to the series via a radio drama. Even at times when there is only soundtrack music playing I shall be able to imagine the scenes taking place, as in a real radio drama. Which is what a listener of radio dramas has to do, to conjure up, to interpret the scenes being played out, in other words relying upon ones imagination.
   I have thought of doing this before, in fact thinking back I did so years ago, after audio taping a number of the episodes of ‘the Prisoner’ from a television transmission of the series. This so that I could play the episodes back and listen to them in bed, while picturing the scenes in my mind.

Be seeing you 

No comments:

Post a Comment