Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Who Is That On The Telephono?

    The following link was sent to me this morning by Arno. I was gobsmacked when I looked at the web page.  After clicking on the link scroll down to abour halfway down the page, and check out the names of the ringtones. You can click on the black circle with yello triangle and listen. Then  scroll down to the picture at the bottom of the page.

http://www.swissvoice.net/L7/?lang=de 

And in English.

http://www.swissvoice.net/L7/?lang=en
 
   My thanks to Arno for drawing this to my attention, and to Michael Kimpel who discovered the source, and to Thomas Kayser.

Be seeing you

2 comments:

  1. You can set the language to yours, too. A little hidden, right under the first (yellow) picture. - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      Thank you. I was so taken by the Prisoneresqueness I didn't see the language button. Have slightly amdended the blog.

      Best regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete