Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Be seeing you!


   No.6 “What kind of salute do you call that?”
   No.100 “I was being friendly with you, giving a passing greeting, be seeing you.”
   “You mean everything’s okay surely!”
   “What?”
   “The sign you just gave me is to mean that everything’s okay. If it’s to mean be seeing you, here in The Village we incorporate the phrase by raising the circled thumb and forefinger to the eye.”
   “I was only being friendly, I didn’t expect a lecture!”
   “Well just do it properly or don’t do it at all. And you can wipe that smirk off your face!”
   “Ooh, someone did get out of bed the wrong side this morning!”
   “Just get out of my way, I’ve no time to bandy words with the likes of someone who wears a pink blazer!”

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment