Search This Blog

Sunday 7 August 2016

Village Life!


    Supervisor-Number 106 “It’s my birthday today.”
    Number 2 Is it?”
    “Yes.”
    “What do you want me to do about it, bake you a cake?!”
    “That would be nice.”
    “I’ll buy you an ice bun at the cafe, and stick a candle in it for you!”
    “Your generosity is boundless sir. You know if I were in Haiti I’d be drinking a Crémasse about now, in fact several of them.”
    “A what?”
    “A Crémasse, its a sweet and creamy alcoholic drink native to
Haiti,  made primarily from creamed coconut, with sweetened condensed evaporated milk, and dark rum, but you can have white rum if you prefer.”
    “You know your trouble One zero six, you let your mind dwell on unhealthy things, your homeland, Voodooism, and now alcohol!”
    “Yes sir.”
    “You should keep your mind on the job in hand.”
    “Yes sir.”
    “Happy Birthday by the way.”
    “Thank you sir.”

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment