Search This Blog

Sunday 6 November 2016

The Girl Who Was Death

    Not Sonia as credited, but Death, “My name is Death” the Girl told Mister X. And she did her best to kill him, but he wasn’t like the others, Colonel Hawke-Englishe for example. But yet he had Potter at his back, or so the Colonel thought. And what was the Colonel doing in the field anyway? It might have been expected for a younger man to chase the Girl to her father’s lair. It’s the same with the Colonel in ‘Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling,” perhaps British Military Intelligence was running out of field agents! But not one of them was of the same calibre as ZM73, or should I say John Drake? After all isn’t ‘The Girl Who Was death’ a glimpse of Number 6’s former professional life, or strike Number 6 for Patrick McGoohan, and you might be getting somewhere. After all I used to watch ‘Danger Man’ when I was a boy, and I’m sure there were many others like me, although for just as many, if not more he isn’t.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment