Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Page 1

    Back to the beginning. No not along some airfield under dark clouds, no sound of thunder only that of machine guns! The coming together between Number 6 and Number 1 had not gone well, in fact the falling out had begun long before that. I hadn’t realized you see, that it had been me all the time, me the Prisoner! I knew what was going to happen, I knew to resign, that The Village wasn’t right, but to resign was the next logical step, to tell them what they could do with The Village. I never imagined I would find myself back there. I will not be pushed filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. You won’t hold me! Won’t we? Come, let me show you that we will...................


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment