Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2018

Village Life!

    “That’s terrible doctor, and you say you can do nothing for him?”
    “No, it’s a hopeless case, the worst I’ve ever encountered.”
    “Where do you think he caught it?”
    “I don’t know.”
    “It must have been while he was in the sewers.”
    “What was he doing in the sewers?”
    “Looking for a way out.”
    “He was trying to escape then?”
    “No, he was just trying to find a way out of the sewers.”   
    “Oh.”
    “He might have been bitten by one of the rats.”
    “Have you seen his ears?”
    “No, what’s wrong with his ears?”
    “They’re pointed and furry.”
    “I didn’t know, but that tail.....”
    “Yes that is worrying.”
    “What do you think is happening doctor, is he metamorphosising?”
    “I don’t think it’s as bad as that, but he is changing into a rat!”
    “And the rat?”
    “We caught it. All its furs fallen out, and its tails dropped off.”
    “What have you done with it?”
    “Seeing as it shouts I am not a number, I am a person. I had it dressed in a piped blazer, beige trousers and deck shoes, and put it in a cottage!”
    “You did?”
    “What would you have done?”


Be seeing you 

No comments:

Post a Comment