Search This Blog

Sunday 26 August 2018

60 Seconds With No.2

    “Why.......why?”
    “Why indeed! That didn’t go too well did it?”
    “Why?”
    “Well to my mind you underestimated Number Six.”
    “Why?”
    “You tell me! You once told Number 6 not to underestimate you. You’re not as clever as he is that’s all.”
    “Who....who are you?”
    “Oh didn’t I say? I am Number One-one-three, and this is my photographic colleague Number One-one-three b, we contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    Number 113b “Smile” click goes the camera.
    “Tell me Number Two, does this mean the end of Speed Learn?”
    “It’s that Number Six’s fault!”
    “I think you’ll find it was yours Number Two. Your undying belief in the General’s ability was its and your undoing. Pity it was the Professor and Number Twelve who paid the price!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment