Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 October 2018

60 Seconds With No.2

    Number 113 “I hope we haven’t caught you at a bad moment Number Two.”
    Number 2 “There couldn’t be a worse one!”
    "You look really down in the dumps!"
    Number 113b “Smile!” {click goes the camera}
    “Oh well at least no-one died this time.”
    “What?”
   “When the General was destroyed…….”
    “The General, who's the General?”
    “Ah, but that hasn’t happened yet, but I think it was supposed to have.”
    “I don’t know what you are talking about. Clear off!”
    “Well look at it this way, at least they have faith enough in you to give you a second term in office.”
    “A second term?”
    “Mind you, wasn’t there some question of you being fit for another term?”
    “If you don’t mind, I think I’d like to be alone.”
    “Come along Number One one-three b, I think we’re intruding. Mind you Number Six looks smug enough, don’t you think?”
    The two men leave the laboratory by the pair of steel doors.
    Number 113 “Think I’ll be able to get a photograph of the Professor?”
    “Don’t see why not, and his wife, if she’s obliging enough. You might get a picture of her in the garden.”  
    “Here.”
    “What?”
    “Who is the General?”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment