Search This Blog

Saturday 27 October 2018

In The Village!

    I have observed that Number 6 doesn’t have friends, he never tries to make friends with anyone, mind you he doesn’t seem the friendly sort to me. Oh he has acquaintances if that’s the right word, he helps people from time to time, and when it comes to a genuine rapport he shares that with Number 2 during ‘The Chimes of Big Ben.’ He does appear to be genuinely simpatico with Alison, I doubt even the doctors in The Village could fake that. But he doesn’t have any friends, and at times he goes out of his way to avoid people, like the way he keeps his own company in the woods when using his homemade gymnasium apparatus. I have wondered what kind of friend Number 6 would make, would I like him if I ever had the opportunity to get to know him? I suppose a man like ZM73 doesn’t make friends easily considering the kind of work he used to do. Perhaps he brought that with him to The Village. Mind you there was ‘B,’ he seemed relaxed with her. No, Number 6 doesn’t have any friends.


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment