Search This Blog

Friday 2 November 2018

60 Seconds With No.93

   “They’re right of course.”
   “Yes I suppose they are, but if we could have a moment of your time.”
    “Quite right.”
    “I am Number One-one-three, and this is my photographic colleague Number One-one-three b, we contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    “Smile” click goes the camera.
    “I’m inadequate.”
    “Don’t put yourself down, none of us are perfect.”
    “I’m inadequate, inadequate.”
    “Well we won’t argue about it.”
    “Disharmonious.”
    “That’s not a good thing to be, my newspaper looks down on your sort!”
    “I’m grateful.”
    “That’s alright, but what have you got to be grateful for?”
    “Truly grateful.”
    “Well I’m sure our readers will be very pleased to know that.”
    “Believe me!”
    “Oh I do.”
    “Believe me.”
    “I said I do.”
    “Believe me, believe me, believe me!”
    “Now where are you going? Don’t applaud him like that, he’s

storming off, and all we came here to do was to hear his confession!”

Be seeing you 

No comments:

Post a Comment