Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 December 2018

60 Seconds With No.42

    So what did you do to Number Forty-two?
    Who?
    Number Forty......I mean Dutton.
    Oh Dutton. Well each man has his breaking point.
    And you deliberately took him to it?
    I took him beyond it, I had permission.
    From whom?
   Number Two, she told me it would allow me to experiment, after all Dutton was dispensable.
    But Dutton had told you everything he knew.
    Ah, I’m not so sure about that, he was certainly reluctant to go further, but then I always win in the end.
    And Number Six?
    If we wait for orders we’ll never get results. There are times when you simply have to grasp the nettle.......
    Even though it makes our hands bleed?
    There’s no blood on my hands!
    But you did have one of your failed experiments buried.
    How did you know that?
    I have it from a very reliable source.
    There’s no pictorial evidence.
    No, but the grisly scene was re-enacted in Village Day!
    Village Day?
    A little after your time doc!


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment