Search This Blog

Saturday 22 December 2018

Village Life!

    “How are you going to handle this?”
    “Well I don’t want to be too hard on her, I’m surprised they even sent her here.”
    “What crime has she committed?”
    “No crime, just a case of nervous tension, they sent her here to recuperate.”
    “What, they sent her to The Village to be made better?”
    “An interesting concept don’t you think?”
    “What methods are you going to use against her?”
    “I don’t want to be too hard on her. Perhaps we’ll use the gentle approach. Go back to your cottage, and should you bump into the new Number Eight, well perhaps you could give her the benefit of your own experience. You do remember your first day?”
    “How could I forget?”
    “Besides it will save a good deal of time if you explained about the taxis, perhaps it might be better for her if you brought her to the Green Dome for me. Oh don’t come in, just bring her to the door.”
    “Anything else?”
    “No that’s all for the present. I’ll call you if I need you.”
    “What happened to your last assistant?”
    “He took a sideways promotion. He made an improper suggestion about you!”
    “I’m not exactly over worked in the position myself.”
    “Don’t worry Number Six, I am glad you are here, even if no-one else is!”
    “Thanks very much.”
    “Don’t worry, I’ve a feeling this assignment is going to have an added attraction for you.”
    “If I get her in my cottage I’ll give her the works!”
    “Naughty naughty!”
    “They used to call it the hollow legs treatment, I’ll get some gin down her!”
    “That’s the spirit Number Six.......just a minute it will be a waste of time, its non alcoholic!”
    “Well you waste your time and I’ll waste mine!”
    “I’ll be watching you Number Six.”
    “Then I hope you learn something!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment