Search This Blog

Sunday 16 June 2019

Who’s That On The Telephono?

      
    No.6 “Put me through to the local chip shop please…….local chip shop?”
    No.263 “Yes sir.”
    “I’d like to plaice an order.”
    “Certainly sir.”
    “I’d like cod and 2 penny-worth of chips.”
    “Yes sir.”
    “Now I don’t want any soggy chips.”
    “No sir.”
    “I want chips crisp and light brown.”
    “Yes sir, would you like salt?
    “Yes salt please.”
    “Vinegar?”
    “Yes vinegar as well, but add the vinegar before you sprinkle the fish and chips with salt.”
    “Don’t want much do you, I expect you want the order delivered!”
    “Oh good you deliver!”
    “You know what you want mate!”
    “No, what do I want?”
    “Jam on it that’s what!”
    “Hello……hello…..oh he’s hung up!”

Be seeing you



No comments:

Post a Comment