Search This Blog

Friday 15 November 2019

No.1's The Boss!

    No.6 “It looks like a unanimous majority.”
    No.2 “Exactly that’s what’s worrying me, very bad for morale. Some of these good people don’t seem to appreciate the value of free elections, they think it’s a game.”
    “Everyone votes for a dictator.”
    “Not at all, it’s just that their resistance is low. Frankly my dear fellow, you are just the sort of candidate we need.”
    “What happens if I run against you? I might as well while I’m waiting.”
    “Delightful.”
    “What physically happens if I win?”
    “You’re the boss.”
    “Number 1’s the boss.”
    “Join me.”
   “If you win Number 1 may no longer be a mystery to you, if you know what I mean.”
   That’s the problem, we don’t know what No.2 means or in what context he meant his remark. What’s more, to make matters worse No.6 doesn’t ask him, he might have said “What do you mean by that?” But no, the remark is let ride.


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment