Search This Blog

Friday 17 September 2021

Village Life An Administration Shake-Up!

 

    “I understand the Prime Minister has had a reshuffle of his cabinet!”
   “What’s that got to do with us?”
   “Well we’ve another new interim Number 2, and I hear on the grapevine that he’s going to have a bit of a swap round of his administration as well!”
   “How do you mean?”
   “Well you might find yourself working for the department of agriculture!”
   “What, you mean mucking out pigs, milking cows, and working out crop rotations? Surely not! I’m nicely placed on the Board of Education and besides we’re about to implement the new Speed Learn experiment.”
   “Someone else could do that!”
   “Like who?”
   “Well me for example.”
   “YOU?”
   “Yes, I’ve done good work with the General Purposes Committee, I might be promoted!”
   “Or demoted, to waste and disposal then you’d soon find yourself up to your neck in it!”
   “Well there’s an administrative meeting this morning, so we’ll soon know.”
   “There is another possibility of course.”
   “What’s that?”
    “We could find ourselves working together on assignment.”
    “Well if we do, I bags driving the hearse!”

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment