Search This Blog

Thursday 15 August 2013

Who's That On The Telephono?

 

   Ex-No.2 "I'm on red."
   New No.2 "So am I."
   "Everything go according to plan?"
   "Don't worry, all will be won in the end."
   "I'm not worried, I'm out of here, and you're welcome to it!"
   "Don't be like that."
   "What's the next move?"
   "Well I thought I would take a more direct approach."
   "How do you mean?"
   "Well all this recent palaver, getting Number Six to stand for election. Me in disguise as his maid. And we knew what he would do if elected as the new Number Two. I mean it was all a waste of time!"
   "So what do you plan to do?"
   "Simply to have him sit in the comfy chair and simply ask him why he resigned.................."
   "I thought for a moment that you were going to physically torture him!"
   ".........And then use the thumb screws!"
   "What about his human rights?"
   "He's a prisoner isn't he? Therefore he foregoes his human rights."
   "You're a hard faced.........."
   "Well goodbye and safe journey. Give my regards to the Homeland."

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment