Search This Blog

Thursday 15 August 2013

What’s That Prisoner Up To?


    The photograph is taken from routine surveillance during the final manipulation of No.6 during his trial of ‘Fall Out.’
   No.6 "Now look, I'll be sitting just over there."
   The President "In the chair of honour."
   No.6 "On the throne."
   The President "And the dwarf?"
   No.6 "He'll be standing over there next to me sitting on the throne."
   The President "They could mistake him."
   No.6 "Who?
   The President "The little Butler."
   No.6 "Mistake him for who?"
  The President "For Number One."
  No.6 "What mistake him for Number One, don't make me laugh!"
  The President "Well Patrick you're setting the ball rolling, and now only time will tell what people will make of it all, and the conclusions they make."
   No.6 "Look I'm Number One and he's the Butler - everyone got that?"
"I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I" and so the chanting begins!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment