Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Hold It!

   He seems to be getting close to No.8, and  what a lovely couple they do make No.6 and No.8. Ooops! Look out, Roselie Crutchly is showing some leg, I'm not sure Patrick would have approved of that you know. But seeing as its down on the beach, bikini's and bathing suits and all that, then its fair game. I mean we're not living in Victorian times!
   I always felt sorry for this particular No.8, becuase she is nothing more than a guinea pig. Hypnotised into thinking that she is in love with No.6, and he with her. Yet they do make a pretty couple, looking at this picture they could be on holiday together almost anywhere. For some reason this picture makes me think of the Jacques Tatti film Monsieur Hulot's Holiday don't ask me why, because I don't know. Its just gives me the feeling of somewhere in France. I suppose its because of the continental feel of the Village.
    I know why No.6 was brought to the Village, but the reason behind No.8 having been brought to the Village is quite beyond me. It just goes to show just how little we know about those citizens living in The Village. I think it was quite nice of them to pose for the camera.   Be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment