Search This Blog

Friday 6 July 2018

A Prisoner Mini Moke {Dinky Diecast Model}

    This morning whilst perusing the stalls of the Loughborough antique, vintage, and collectables market, on one stall this original Dinky Prisoner Mini Moke suddenly looked out at me! I couldn’t believe it!

    Although it has no red and white canopy, the cover for the spare wheel the steering wheel, along with the Penny Farthing sticker on the bonnet are missing, they can be replaced. And will be given time. The general condition of the Moke is good, it just requires a clean. What’s more it still has its radio aerial, and the taxi plates are crisp and clear.

  I asked the stallholder what price he had on this Prisoner Mini Moke, the answer a mere £3, the money was handed over and the purchase made. The Moke now sits in pride of place amongst other Prisoner related vehicles.
    
Never did I think this morning when I got up, that I would be the proud owner of an original Prisoner Dinky diecast Mini Moke.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment