Search This Blog

Thursday 19 July 2018

Who’s That On The Telephono?

    “Number Two here………….what sir……….you’re on red…………what colour telephone am I on, well I’m on yellow as it happens…………...why aren’t I on red, well the yellow telephone began to bleep, it was the Supervisor who picked it up…………yes sir, it was the Supervisor who spoke to you a few moments ago, he handed me the yellow telephone…………well generally he’s a very competent and able man, perhaps if you speak to the telephone operator…………well I just thought that if there is a fault it lies with her…………well I appreciate that she’s a good girl…………….but perhaps she…………I was going to say that obviously the telephone operator put your call through to the wrong telephone……………….really sir, a new telephone……………..a ridiculously over-sized, curved, red telephone………….you can’t think of anyone more appropriate to use it………well thank you sir……..well I will sir.”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment