Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 August 2021

60 Second Interview With A New Interim No.2!

 

    No.113: “Oh look, the helicopter's coming back!”

    New No.2: “I can see that for myself.”

    No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}

    “I wonder why?”

    “So do I..... I mean well of course, obviously the pilot has been contacted by radio and ordered to return to The Village.”

    “Why?”

    “How should I know?”

    “You don’t look very happy about it, or sound it!”

    “What do you want?”

    “I am Number One One Three, and this is my photographic colleague Number One One Three b, we contribute to The Tally Ho. And what we want is just a few words from the new Number Two for our readers.”

    No.113b “Smile” {click goes the camera}

    “Look I don't have time just now..... I've got a helicopter to meet.”

    “What will you do with him?”

    “Who?”

    “The retired Number 2. I mean he is being brought back to The Village, you can't assassinate/execute him now...... can you?”

    “He'll be retired into the Old People's Home.”

    “Just as well that bomb wasn't detonated. But I suppose it still could be, he’s still got the detonator!”

    “How did you know about that?”

    “I thought something was about to go off when I saw Number Six dashing about.”

    “Oh him!”

    “The blast of the bomb might not have killed everyone who was standing on this balcony, but they would have been badly injured. And think of the mess, your broken and smashed bone, torn flesh and sinew everywhere. And the blood..........”

    “Alright you don’t have to paint a picture. What do you want?”

    “Like I said Number Two, just a few words for our readers.”

    “Well I can tell you this. Number Six is not going to get away with this. He’ll pay for his interference in this affair, be assured of that.”

    “Who is going to see he pays?”

    “I am!”

    “Are you sure your term of office will run long enough for that?”

   {It was at this point that the new Number 2 suddenly rushed off. I believe he had a helicopter to meet.}

Reporter No.113

Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment