Search This Blog

Thursday 29 March 2018

60 Second Interview No.2

    “How did you two get in here?”
    “The door opened and……..”
    “And you thought to come in here, why?”
    “Let me explain. I am Number One, one three, and this is my photographic colleague Number one, one three b, we contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    No.113b “Smile!” Click goes the camera.
    “Members of the press!”
    “And you are Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up!”
    “And you will soon wish you never came into this room.”
    “I have to say that you’re looking very impish!”
    “That is the least of your worries!”
    “What are you going to do with us?”
    “Nothing.”
    “Nothing?”
    “You are already in Never-Never-Land, I would have thought that would be enough.”
    “Never-Never-Land, not The Village?”
    “It amounts to the same thing ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment