Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 January 2019

60 Seconds With No.2

    “What do you want?”
    “Don’t be like that!”
    “I’m very busy, what do you want?”
    “I am Number One-one-three, and this is my photographic colleague Number One-one-three b.”
    “That’s as may be, but what do you want?”
    “Smile” Click goes the camera.
    “Why did he take my photograph?”
    “We contribute to The Tally Ho.”
    “The Tally Ho, I’ve never heard of it!”
    “The cat?”
    “What about it?”
    “Its yours?”
    “Yes.”
    “It seems to have taken a shine to Number Six.”
    “Don’t you know that cats have two homes?”
    “Yes but do you have two cats?”
    “Two cats, do I look like I’d have two cats?”
    “You must.”
    “Why?”
    “Because its recorded on surveillance film footage that when your cat is lying on Number 6’s bed, at the very same time there is a cat in your office!”
    “Yes, quite remarkable isn’t she?”
    “And you claim that she is your cat?”
    “Yes of course.”
    “Then how do you account for the fact that the cat is seen in The Village long before your arrival here. In fact she is seen with a predecessor of yours.”
    “I……….can’t!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment