Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2013

Page 6

      I haven't the faintest idea why I have been given my own colunm. I think it might very well be another ploy by No.2 to get me to give the reason behind my resignation. Well I did tell the Colonel that it was a matter of conscience. Not to mention No.2, that it was for peace of mind, because too many people know too much. But I don't somehow think No.2 was listening, or possibly it wasn't the answer he was either looking for or expecting. But there it is, I knew how it would be, and it was as though no one tells No.2 anything. Perhaps next time round it will be different and he'll listen!
   Anyway, I think that despite the devaluation of the pound nevertheless............. why don't you people listen to me? It's no wonder I'm so pissed off!

No.6?

No comments:

Post a Comment