Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Pictorial Prisoner

  You will recall that No.6 is dead, that Curtis has decided that he's going to escape the Village in the guise of No.6, and so impersonating himself, rather than spend the rest of his life in the Village impersonating No.6!
    No.2 "Oh by the way have you thought any more about that proposition I put to you when you arrived?"
    {Curtis, what proposition, I don't recall any such proposition} "Sorry I've had no time."
    "You must have some views."
    {Is he trying to trick me?} "I'm afraid not."
    "Look old chap, we've been through many scrapes before but we've never fallen out over them. The General's not going to behead you."
    {Remember you don't know who the General is} "We won't know until I've reported to the General, will we?"
    "Report to the General? That's a new one!"
    {Oh damn I've said too much} "Well I don't mean report to him personally. For pete's sake you know what I mean."
    "You are edgy. Never known you quite so strung up."
    {You'd be srung up if you were in my position!} "You mean I'm not as I was."
    "Yes. I remember Susan saying only a month ago that generally you're quite unfeckable. You have changed."
    {Susan died a year ago, he's testing me!} "We all change, the job changes us."
    "Yes.
    Will Curtis escape the Village by impersonating No.6? Find out next time.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment