Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2013

School Days

"Those were the days, the days that are gone, the faces forgotten, the memories linger on...... Southminster."
 


  No.12 "I'm not afraid of you school bully!"
No.6 "Well you should be, I swat little boys like you."
"Is that how you treated your last fag?"
"He was weak and feeble, he should have stood up for himself."
"And you want me as his replacement?"
"I'm off to the tuck shop, but I haven't any money!"
"Mother sent me a hamper from Harrods, I'll share some of it with you."
"When?"
"At midnight in the dormitory."
"A midnight feast you mean?"
"If you like. After all it is Halloween."
"What's she got to do with it?"
"The festival of Halloween, we'll celebrate it with a midnight feast in the dormitory."
"Good. Now we'll sing the old school song together."
"Florri - agitona."
"You trying to be funny!"
"No school bully."
"Then we'll sing the old school song together, got a problem with that?"
"No school bully."
Together "Those were the days, the days that are gone. The faces forgotten, the memories linger on..... Southminster."

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment