Search This Blog

Friday 9 August 2019

Outlook!

    No.6 “I know where you stand don’t I!”
    No.2 “She’s one of our best Observers.”
    “Really, then what is she doing here?”
    “How do you mean?”
    “I should have thought she should be somewhere watching people.”
    “People like you, you mean?”
    “If she’s one of your best Observers, what are all the rest like?”
    “You’re not very complimentary are you?”
    “Well she didn’t see me try and follow her into the Town Hall did she!”
    “She wasn’t ready, she had only just gone on shift.”
    “Oh you’ll stick up for her!”
    “So what’s she doing here?”
    “Her job.”
    “Watching me you mean?”
    “You really rate yourself that highly? No, she’s keeping an eye on me!”
    “YOU!”
    “We all have our Observers!”
    “She’s your assistant!”
    “How do you make that out?”
    “Its just a feeling I get.”
    No.240 “You’re not allowed feelings!”
    “Cold, unfeeling. That might be alright for Observers of any kind, especially your kind, who are never allowed to be involved!”
    “You are a cruel man!”
    “At least I’m alive. Watch me kid, you just might learn something!”

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment