Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2019

Who’s That On The Telephono?

    “I know your voice.”
    “I’ve been here before, I’m on grey.”
    “Grey what?”
    “A grey telephone.”
    “I’m on black.”
    “Yes I know I can see you.”
    “What through the television set?”
    “What?”
    “The Village video phone.”
    “No, I’m looking at you through a camera.”
    “I cannot see the camera, in fact I’ve never seen any such surveillance cameras in my cottage, they must be very well hidden!”
    “Its new technology, the new roach-cam, it’s so tiny you can hardly see it.”
    “Well it’s been nice chatting, but I must go, things to do and all that.”
    “You’re not thinking of trying to escape again?”
    “Oh I gave up trying to do that a long time ago. How is the Colonel by the way, and whatever happened to Fotheringay?”
    “Be seeing you Number Six.”
    “Not if I see you first you won’t!”
    “Don’t be like that, I thought we got on rather well the last time.”
    “You played me for a sucker!”
    “Not a fool?”
    “And I’m no rat!”
    “I thought we could meet, I could buy you an ice cream.”
    “Don’t be childish!”
    “Don’t you just wish you could be six again?”
    “You’re up to something!”
    “Me? I’m not up to anything, just tell us what we want to know.”
    “I said I’m not a rat. I’m going to hang up.”
    “Don’t you dare hang up on me!”
    “I shall.”
    “I’ll hang up on you first.”
    “No you won’t, I’m going to hang up on you......hello are you there? Oh he’s hung up…….I can still see you, you know……no obviously you don’t!”


 Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment