Search This Blog

Sunday 22 October 2017

Village Life!

    “I take it you warmed the pot first.”
    Now he’s trying to teach his mother to suck eggs!
    “Last time you made something resembling oxtail soup.”
    He was lucky to get that!
    “Did you say something?”
    If I ever say something it will be something worth saying!
    “I have your personal file here, It’s says you strangled a man to death with your bare hands. I wonder how you managed that?”
    I was standing on a stepladder at the time!
    “My god, you’re the
Dorset strangler!”
    That’s my cover blown! I only came here to escape the law.
    “None of us will be safe in our beds. You don’t expect me to drink that do you”
    I’m a strangler that’s why I always wear my gloves, I’ve never poisoned anyone. Now drink your cocoa before it gets cold.


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment