Search This Blog

Thursday 23 November 2017

Village Life!

    “Business please.”
    “Two Undertakers for the Convention!”
    “What’s that?”
    “The Undertakers Convention.”
    “Yes I heard that, but what is it?”
    “What do you mean what is it?”
    “Well I don’t know I’ve never heard of it.”
    “Well it’s a gathering of men who are undertakers.”
    “What do you undertake?”
    “Well we’re not really Undertakers.”
    “Well in that case I can’t let you through!”
    “What?!”
    “I can’t just let anyone through you know, it’s more then my jobs worth!”
    “But we’re Undertakers.”
    “You said you weren’t really Undertakers. Look I think you had better describe yourselves.” 
    “Well we’re wearing black top hats, black overcoats, black suits, black shoes, black glasses, black ties, and white shirts.”
    “Oh, you’re the men in black!”
    “Yes that’s right.”
    “Well pass men in black!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment