Search This Blog

Saturday 25 November 2017

Village Life!

    “If you are second to One, does that mean as Supervisor I’m second to Two?”
    “No, as your number is one hundred and six, it means you are one hundred and four places below me!”
    “But I’m standing next to you, what’s more I’m even dressed like you!”
    “No you’re not!”
    “I think you’ll find we are wearing the same uniform.”
    “Only similar I think you’ll find. You are wearing an olive green polo-neck jersey, whereas I am wearing a grey one which makes me more important than you!”
    “It’s a subtle difference I admit, but we are both wearing double-breasted blazers, mind you I wouldn’t like to be in your shoes!”
    “Why do you say that?”
    “Because if this with Number Six goes wrong you’ll be gone, but I’ll still be here!”
    “I wouldn’t put money on that if I were you!”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment