Search This Blog

Sunday 29 May 2011

I'll Stress It In My Report!




    'I told you' No.2 said.
   'Don't worry' Nadia replied climbing the steel staircase 'It was a good idea and you did your best. I'll stress it in my report.'
    Nadia Rakovsky, if indeed that is her real name, is dressed for leaving the Village, so to whom is she going to report? An external power, or some government department, or person outside the Village? But if by any chance Nadia is going to report to No.1, in person, then she's in for a shock!
   If Nadia is leaving the Village, and going to report to someone or department in some country away from the Village, is that where the original idea behind The Chimes of Big Ben originated, and if so, then not from No.1?    Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment