Search This Blog

Saturday 7 May 2011

Six Into Two!

This is me, at Portmeirion as No.6, the photograph was taken in the mid 1990's. In those days, it was easy for me to play the role of No.6 in re-enactments from the series at Prisoner Conventions, because of my looking like Patrick McGoohan. As well as finding it so easy to adopt the role in the style of Patrick McGoohan. But time and time wait for no man. These days I'm too old to play the role of the Prisoner-No.6 any more, not that I get the chance much these days. Oh, I have played the role of No.6 outside Prisoner Conventions. But these days I feel more drawn towards Two of THEPRISONER 2009 series, and below is how I am today, in my interpretation of Two. For those who have seen the 2009 series, please to observe the tie.
Two quotes - Breath in Breath out, more Village.
A man with nothing to hide, has nothing to find.
There is no escape, because there is nothing to escape from!
Two impersonators are a danger to the Village!
There is no out, there is only in!
See how the sun makes it all glow. The kind of day that makes you feel good to be alive.
Be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment