Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Caught On Camera!

   One thing I have observed about 'the Prisoner,' and you've probably noticed this yourself, is that there is always somthing one has not observed before! Take the following picture from 'Free for All.' Both candidates are about to make their speeches to the gathered electorate.
     It's a familiar scene, we have all seen it often enough. But strangely, it was only yesterday that I noticed the white circles with the canopied Penny Farthing logo attatched to the balcony railings!
    The white circles are clear enough, but not the Penny Farthings in the above enlarged section, so I darkened it.
    The things that go un-observed for over 45 years, and then suddenly there they are! Well that's 'the Prisoner' for you, either that or my poor observational powers!

I'll be seeing you........I hope!

3 comments:

  1. An important moment here so they put up the Village logo. Perhaps only a thing of symmetry, less because of the mermaids on the panels I'd think. - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,

      Yes you're probably right. Don't know why I never noticed them before!

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete
  2. Me too. Quite right your observation, though. - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete