Search This Blog

Friday 23 March 2012

Collectors Corner

    I like to keep up with Prisoner memorabilia on the World Wide web, as I do on occasion collect such material, as this cassette tape. The only thing is, the interview between Patrick McGoohan and Roger Goodman, as I understand it, was supposed to have been just between themselves, and not meant for general release on tape! Do I have a copy of this tape? Yes, I purchased mine way back in the early 1990's, and it is an original copy, unlike the pirated copies that were being circulated at that time.

PATRICK MCGOOHAN - INTERVIEW WITH ROGER GOODMAN 1981
ORIGINAL CASSETTE TAPE FROM THE 6 OF 1 CLUB
Roger Goodman's interview with Patrick McGoohan is the only recording in which
McGoohan talks at ease about his career and in which he discusses The Prisoner at length

GREAT COLLECTORS ITEM
TAPE AND CASE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION FOR ITS AGE

Valued at £3.99.......your bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment