Search This Blog

Saturday 29 September 2018

Caught On Camera!

    Number 2 of ‘It’s Your Funeral’ made the claim that the Observers do see and hear everything. The Village is a small enough community I suppose, but I find it difficult to believe that 7 Observers see and hear everything that takes place.
   There is one Observer in ‘Once Upon A Time’ who has attracted my attention for years, there was something about him which and for some reason I could not put my finger on what it was. Indeed it has taken me until now to realize what it is.

   This is the chap, I cannot identify his number, but he is one of the 5 Observers who in ‘Once Upon A Time’ are released by the Supervisor as subsidiary personnel. Do you recognize him? He is a former interim Number 2!

    It’s more likely that this supposed former interim Number 2, in ‘It’s Your Funeral, would have been an Observer who was chosen to pose as a former Number 2 for the camera, possibly because of his resemblance to a previous Number 2.
   Both Number 2 in ‘It’s Your Funeral’ and the Observer in ‘Once Upon A Time’ are played by the actor Tony Mendleson as seen here in the ‘Danger Man’ episode ‘Jossetta.’

    Tony had been previously identified as the interim Number 2 on the website;
   However he has not previously been identified as the Observer in ‘Once Upon A Time,’ so I am pleased to bring his file up to date!


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment