Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2018

Collectors Corner

    It’s been on record that I have been looking to add this record to my collection of many years. Oh there have been several copies available over the years, only not at the price I would choose to pay.

    However Santa Clause {as mentioned in the Prisoner} dropped by and left this for me, the “gatefold” Prisoner LP record. Although without its three original enclosures {which I already have} the sleeve itself is in excellent condition, as is the record itself. Produced in 1984, this record now completes my Prisoner record collection, well almost, all but the “Holy Grail” of Prisoner memorabilia which is still outstanding.
The Ron Grainer Orchestra ‎– The Prisoner
Label: RCA Victor ‎– RCA 1635
Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single
Priced at anywhere between £24.99 and £150 this does not include postage and packaging which can be between £9 and £30!!!!!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment