Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling

    If things were not already bad enough for Number 6, they were just about to get a whole lot worse! His mind and body separated, and only all the King’s men and all the King’s horses will avail him nothing. For only Professor Jacob Seltzman can put Humpty Dumpty back together again! Yes I realize it should be Number 6, but they did like to put children’s nursery rhymes into ‘the Prisoner’ from time to time. But wasn’t Number 6 supposed to be dead to the outside world? And yet there’s Janet having seen his car parked outside his house, going in and shouting out for her darling. She even goes upstairs looking for him, but he is not there. But at least that little scene dispels any belief fans might have that ZM73 lived in a flat, flats do not have upstairs rooms! I do not particularly enjoy watching this episode, although I do know one or two people who list it as being their favourite. But I have to say I do enjoy the soundtrack to this episode. For me it is its one saving grace.


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment