Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Who Is that On The Telephono?



   "I asked for Number One."
    "You have the wrong number!"
    "Why did the opertator put me though to you?"
    "I don't know, you had better ask her."
    "You're not Number One are you?"
    "Don't you know?"
    "No."
    "Then if I said I was, how would you know?"
    "You must be Number One, I asked for Number One and was put through to you."
    "So what do you want?"
    "I was going to ask Number One........."
    "Yes."
    "I was going to ask Number One for Degree Absolute, I need approval."
    "Degree Absolute, the method used in psychoanalysis, a method by which you see as the only way to beat me. To gain my respect."
    "That is correct."
    "It is a recognised method. The patient must come to trust his doctor, the doctor to gain the trust of his patient, in the hope that the Prisoner will confide."
    "Yes."
    "Well you had better get on with it hadn't you."
   "You, you're giving approval for Degree Absolute?"
   "Yes. How long would you like?"
   "A month."
   "You've got a week."
   "A week, that's not long enough, you don't want to damage him!"
   "It's all the time you're getting."
   "I was a good man, I am a good man, and if we get you, you will be even better.......what am I saying, Ring off Number Six, I'll speak to Number 1."
   "He'll only tell you the same thing. I know your voice."
   "I've been here before, I'm on yellow."
   "Why did you come back?"
   "You gave me no choice!"
   "Why do you care?"
   "You'll never know. By the way if you want to speak to Number One, you'd better use the red telephone."
   "Don't worry patrick, you're not making a monkey out of me, like you did poor Colin Gordon and Patrick Cargill!"

BCNU
 

2 comments:

  1. Really like it :)
    Regards, Nono
    BCNU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello NoNo,

      Thank you, I always try to do my best.

      Kind regards
      David
      Be seeing you

      Delete