Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 July 2012

60 Second Interview With Number 48

   Number 113 "So how do you see your character Number 48?"
    "Thanks for the trip dad!"
   "Yes, I'm sure drugs did come into it? But what did you do to have yourself brought to this point?"
   "All your's dad!"
   "Well thank you, but I'm not your dad."
   "The bright light, dad, got the sign."
    "Give it to me."
   "You owe your baby something my daddy."
   "You mean you were born of the Village?"
   "What gives?"
   "Well  you don't obviously! Do you know that your character will be seen to be symbolic of rebellious youth?"
    "I'm gone, gone away."
    "Yes, in the years to come, old ladies will be dressing up as you, you do realise that?"
    "I'm low."
   "Yes it's enough to make anyone weep. Why are you wearing your own clothes by the way?"
   "I'm hip."
   "You mean you're with it."
   "That's it."
   "But have you been with us?"
   "I feel a song coming on....."
   "Hip, hip, hooray!"   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the trip, indeed!
    :)
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jana,

      "All your's dad."
      Regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete