Search This Blog

Friday 19 May 2017

Page 5

    5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 just checking the profundity. But 5 that’s me, not............... 5 that’s me! But is that Number 5, or my age? My age I shouldn’t wonder, after all the Prisoner’s mind had been regressed back to his childhood, just in time to begin going to school and that would be at the age of 5 in those days. I’m higher than 86, I’m higher than.............Number 7, but that’s not saying much, there’s no number 7 in The Village. And I’m not as high as 2, he’s second only to one, unless 1 is low, like the ace in a suit of cards, aces can be high or low, that being the case 1 could be the lowest of the low. And he’s no longer the boss, making me four points higher and more important than 1!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment